ATPS

Logo-white background

Technology appropriate for Africa

Disclaimer:  The information and opinions expressed on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of the ATPS Network.

Posted on 17th May, 2012by Mr. DANIEL WASONGA

Africa and Kenya has its 80% population living in rural farms with only 20% in urban, yet it cannot feed its population .This is direct opposite of the Developed countries with only 20% of rural population feeding the rest of 80%. It is time we develop appropriate Agricultural technologies suitable for African Agriculture.

Leave a Reply

situs judi slot terbaik dan terpercaya no 1
slot online
slot bonus
https://playbookinterviewnancypelosi.splashthat.com/
https://vialuxsetouchi.splashthat.com/
https://medicacampestre.com/wp-content/slot-gacor/
https://atpsnet.org/ice-climatechange/situs-slot-gacor-gampang-menang-2022/
Skip to content